Students will manage their company and compete against their peers to take over the market
The financial management simulation is aimed at undergraduate and graduate students in Business Administration and Management and master’s or postgraduate courses in the economic area.
The student simulates strategic decision-making in an industrial company focusing on decisions in the financial area in a competitive environment of up to 10 companies.
Part of the strategy and marketing decisions are automated in the simulator to focus on the financial management of the company.
- Ungraduate and graduate students in the area of business administration and management.
- Students on Master’s and postgraduate courses in the area of business management and administration and strategic management..
- Retained Earnings and dividends.
- Investor management.
- Loan negotiation.
- Financial investment management.
- Accounting forecast.
- Financial accounting.
Skills and competences
- Teamwork, decision-making, leadership.
- Management of financial resources.
- Global vision
- Competences to analyze the company from a financial point of view.
- Competences to deal with different economic scenarios.
Polígono Industrial Axpe.
Av. Ribera de Axpe
Nº 11 Edificio A, Local 209
Erandio (48950), Bizkaia
Phone: (+34) 944 64 93 39
E-mail: [email protected]