What are Cookies and how are they used on THE GESTIONET’s website?
- Ensure that the webpages work correctly.
- Store your preferences, like the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as pages you have visited or how much time you have been usingour media.
Cookies are only associated with anonymous users and their computer/device and do not provide any references that allowyour personal data to be known. You can access your browser’s settings at any time to modify and/or block theinstallation of Cookies sent by the GESTIONET’s websites without preventing access to the content. However, theoperational quality of the Services may be affected.
The Users that complete the registration process or have signed in with their access information may access personalizedservices that are adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time ofregistration and stored in the browser’s Cookies.
- The authentication Cookies are, by default, temporary (per sessions) and non-persistent; however, users may makethem persistent by marking the “Remember login” box when logging in. For registered users.
- Session Cookies, which are created when logging in, last 30 minutes since the last period of activity. Forregistered users.
- A Cookie called “language” is created in order to store the language – in monolingual installations this issimply the browser’s default language, however, when the website is compatible with several languages, this mayvary depending on the language selected. For all types of users.
OWNER NAME OF COOKIE FUNCTION
How can I configure my Cookies?
- In any case, given that the Cookies are not needed to use our Website, we inform you that you can block ordisable the Cookies by activating your browser’s settings, which allow you to reject the installation of all orsome of them. The majority of the browsers warn about the presence of Cookies or automatically reject them. Ifyou reject them, you may continue using our Website, but some of the services may be limited, thus making yourexperience using our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow Cookies?
The user may, at any time, choose which Cookies they want to operate on this Website by:
- Browser settings, for example:
- Chrome, through http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer,through http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, through http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, through http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools available online that allow the user to detect Cookies on each website that theyvisit and manage their deactivation.
Polígono Industrial Axpe.
Av. Ribera de Axpe
Nº 11 Edificio A, Local 209
Erandio (48950), Bizkaia
Phone: (+34) 944 64 93 39
E-mail: [email protected]